February 6, 2012

LEADING LADIES, Summer 2009, Weight Unknown

Date: February 6, 2012
Day #: 322
Starting Weight: 369
Weight (As of 2/3): 214
Cardio Exercise: 120 Minutes
Food Intake: A
 
It’s been a decent start to the week, with a concentration on exercise and less caloric intake as an experiment to see of the scales show the attention I deserve on Friday. I keep anticipating spring, so I walked to the gym from the North Shore last night, and the wind coming off the bridge, with me just in a sweatshirt and shorts, was debilitating! But the warm bath when I got home made up for it. I did 40 intense minutes on the treadmill in the morning, with a twenty minute walk each way to the gym and 40 minutes while at the gym. Had McD again yesterday and my potatoes for dinner, so despite having “greasy fast food” I keep my points at half and was not hungry at all; it helped that I had fruit as a snack throughout the day. People continue to be complimentary – at the theatre on Sunday some older man I did not know stopped me and noticed the transformation in hushed tones and looked at me less like a person; I know how Dolly the Cloned Sheep must have felt! The current goal is still to get to 189 pounds, which would be a weight loss of 180. At that point Dr. Kennedy will be able to take the obvious remnants of the weight loss and hack it off. While I am not happy that even after my success surgery has to be performed, I would be disingenuous if I was not honest about the negatives of weight loss. At 43 the body has lost the snap. On a side note, I am going to join the BX so that I can exercise in the day closer to work – they have a yearly fee and I think that would be a nice way to change up the routine; they of course have shorter hours than the Rave’s 24 hour cycle but they are closer to work and I look forward to alienating people there!

No comments:

Post a Comment