February 3, 2012

College, 1989



Date: February 3, 2012
Day #: 319
Starting Weight: 369
Weight (As of 2/3): 214
Cardio Exercise: 60 Minutes
Food Intake: C

So 2 p0unds lost – that was fine, after the bad days in Atlanta I was, of course, hoping not to gain weight, but losing two was a nice bump. There was 20% less exercise this week as well, which may point to more exercise, more weight loss. Makes some sense, right? Of course, it couldn’t have hurt that the past two days have been “A” days of food intake, towing the line with no surprises. Today I kept on track for the most part, although I had dinner at Blacksmith Bistro, with a side Caesar and spaghetti carbonera. No nutritional information provided, so just had to make a guess on the points. More theatre with little to no temptations. So I have now lost 155 pounds. Seem unreal that I was once carrying that much weight around; I now have 25 pounds to go to get to the ideal weight, so I am estimating early April, a bit over a year of the start date and well before the May 3 pilgrimage to New York City. The face is defiantly gaunt and the shaved head I got yesterday at the barber shop may not help the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment