February 2, 2012


Green Room, February 2, 2012



Date: February 2, 2012
Day #: 318
Starting Weight: 369
Weight (As of 1/27): 216
Cardio Exercise: 70 Minutes
Food Intake: A

So I bought a new car today – a 2012 Ford Focus which should get mucho better gas mileage than the Cruiser, but we’ll see. I am glad that I successfully solved problem on my end (with the parent’s wise counsel) and that I faced a potentially stressful day with minimum food intake and no stress eating. The sad part was leaving the Cruiser at the dealer, looking like a sad Mary Blair character. EARNEST started back tonight and Scott brought that lovely container of Kettle Corn cookies to the green room so that all could enjoy, but AHA! I had none! I was quite pleased because there have been plenty of green room food mishaps with me last weekend. Today I had the basic McD visit, which I haven’t had in a while, and then half a potato sautéed with butter for dinner. In between I enjoyed a couple of the Nabisco snack packs (100 calories per pack – the Chips Ahoy! is wonderful!) and some fresh fruit. Why must Granny Smith be so tart! The weather was so nice today that when I got home, before the show, I took a 70 minute constitutional down Mountain Creek Road to Signal Mountain Boulevard. Is winter over? I wouldn’t bet my bippy, but it was good to leave the treadmill for the fresh air. Tomorrow morning is weigh-in; with the atrocious gastronomic behaviors opening weekend and in Atlanta I’m not sure what to expect. I hope to at least break even, but lately the weeks have been fluctuating, which means this week I may make up for the six pounds I lost last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment