February 12, 2012

February 10, 2012: Weight 212

Date: February 12, 2012
Day #: 327
Starting Weight: 369
Weight (As of 2/10): 212
Cardio Exercise: 0 Minutes
Food Intake: F

So on Friday I had lost two pounds – after 600+ minutes of exercise. I’ll be honest, I was a bit disappointed, but it’s better than the alternative. Today we had our cast party with potato salad, fried chicken and cheese balls, etc. I would like to be superior here and talk about how well I did and how I just nibbled at a breadstick, but the reality is my dietary intake was the equivalent of the opening scene of SAVING PRIVATE RYAN…the humanity! I’ve realized what I need to do is have less temptation because without therapy I may not get the realization as to why I have this impulse to cram food into my maw in an embarrassing manner. One of my fellow volunteers brought a bowl of individual Twizzlers and I swear I had at least 50 of them – this was Saturday, and just continuously shoved them in until I was beyond sick. The kudos for the weight loss continue to roll in, but unless I’m controlling my environs I will continuously be at a disadvantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment