February 9, 2012

Halloween 2009, No Padding



Date: February 9, 2012
Day #: 325
Starting Weight: 369
Weight (As of 2/3): 214
Cardio Exercise: 100 Minutes
Food Intake: B
 
So the week is now at a close and weigh-in is tomorrow. True to my word, I upped the exercise and completed over 600 minutes of walking, often in the cold…where is Spring! It’s interesting, in the past I’ve always liked winter because of the frequency of being wrapped in a blanket, watching TV and eating with no expectations to go outdoors, but now that I want to go outdoors the weather is not cooperating. Will continue with the indoor walking as I go towards the goal. Tomorrow is the last weekend of the show with a buffet planned for Friday night! More navigational diplomacy needed. Tonight at the show several older people I did not know commented to me about how amazing I looked, so each compliment I receive is the equivalent of one slice of pizza, at least that’s how I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment